PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Monday, October 29, 2007

October 007



October has to be my favorite month of the year. While I love color in all it's many expressions throughout the year, the yellows, oranges, reds and greens of October truly can make my heart stand still.
Heaven, to me, is colored in autumn.
For quite a while, when I was quilting, I was collecting all the autumn and leaf print fabrics I could find, as well as any patterns with leaves or fall themes. Someday I will get back to quilting, and I will stitch the leafy autumn quilts and pillows I still dream of.









Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great fall pics!

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't agree more with you - "Heaven is colored in autumn". So very, very true - and thank you for sharing these most amazing pics, they are a feast for the eyes and cheered me up considerably! Thanks for that!!

4:16 AM  
Blogger margene said...

I'm going to miss October SO much!! Not least because the colors are so rich.

7:47 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

Wonderful, wonderful fabrics! What a great eye you have. I eagerly anticipate seeing that quilt!

7:53 AM  
Blogger JulieLoves2Knit said...

So the quilt would fit perfectly in my house - just the right colors!!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

What a great idea! I'm not a quilter, but maybe I will be someday. I also love leaf prints and have a few if you need any more.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Love love love your fabric collections!
*wink*
(((hugs)))

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home