PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Christmas in July

The Irish Hiking Scarf was finished on July 26, just one day shy of Christmas in July. But it's going to be put aside for a Christmas gift, so it still counts.

Specs: 352 yards of Brown Sheep Prairie Silk, a silk/wool/mohair/blend. Color: Bolivar Blue. This yarn has been discontinued. US Size 8 needles.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

What a handsome scarf!

5:13 AM  
Blogger kathy b said...

Oh Pat. Am I on your Christmas List yet?? I think I am . THat scarf is a great gift. lovely lovely.

3:38 PM  
Blogger cyndy said...

Very good looking IHS...too bad that yarn is discontinued...it is a lovely color ;-)

5:27 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

Beautiful! You do such nice work.

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful scarf - do you happen to have an extra skein of the bolivar blue? I am desperately looking for one to finish a sweater for my son and searching all over the web.... if yes, please email erinlamb00@yahoo.com. Thank you!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home