PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Lichen Ribbed Socks



Pattern: Lichen Ribbed Socks from Knitting Vintage Socks by Nancy Bush

Yarn: Socks That Rock in Pebble Beach, a gift from Ann

Needles: US Size 1, four DPNs

Finished: January 23, 2007

My sixth pair of socks. And this was my first Nancy Bush pattern. I will definitely make more of her patterns, as I love how these turned out. And there is even a small ball of yarn left over! I enjoyed working with the STR and I would definitely use it again. And thank you again to Ann, for hooking me on the stuff! Someday I'll have to try a chevron pattern with this yarn.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, they are gorgeous! I've heard so much praise about Nancy Bush's patterns by now and have seen so many beautiful pairs done with her patterns, I think I'll have to get her books right away ;)

1:44 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

Just stunning! And you made the stripes match. I am SO impressed! You are GOOOD! Arent; these the comfort socks from Jan. 18?

7:22 AM  
Blogger kathy b said...

Oh you did a great job. The colorway is very pretty.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Those socks are gorgeous! Nice work Pat. I'll hook you on great yarn any ol' time...

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful socks!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home