PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Something for Alaska

I finished another little project on Sunday. This is the Foliage hat pattern fron Knitty.

The yarn is Malabrigo, colorway 176, a mix of darker reds and browns with touches of gray and yellow. The darker pictures are truer to life.

I love the Malabrigo. I love the softness and the colors. This will be a nice warm hat for those evenings in Alaska next month.

Oh, and by the way, this is something else new for Alaska.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger cyndy said...

Foliage is the word!
Beautiful hat, the essence of autumn!

6:08 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

Lovely hat! And awesome camera! Practice, practice now before you have to whip it out and snap that shot of the bear on the shore one hundred feet away.

7:08 AM  
Blogger kathy b said...

THe hat is a beauty Pat . I love the colorway. As for lace, you are the queen of the lace and poetry, I remember.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home