PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Blocks for Greensburg




Pattern: 8 inch Bias Square
Needles: US Size 7 straights
Yarn: Various
Knit for Rebuilding Greensburg, mailed out today. Although each yarn I used was worsted weight, and I kept measuring, each one seems to have turned out a different size. No matter; I'm sure that they will all be put to good use.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger roxie said...

You have been a busy girl! What lovely squares those are. I especially like the aqueous colors.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Yay for your beautiful squares Pat!! Thank you!! I'll be so happy to receive them and give them a big squeeze. :)

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home