PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Friday, January 09, 2009

About Time

I got blogging in 2009. It's been busy. Work has been extraordinary hectic this first week of January. I've been coming home worn out most nights and haven't had the energy to do most of the things I normally do after work. Certainly haven't gotten on the spinning yet.

The Monkeys in Alaska are finally finished. The second sock got kitchenered on Tuesday. I'm very pleased with the results. I went down to a 1.5 needle rather than a 2 and could probably easily go to a size 1 or maybe even a size 0. I do like my socks snug. I only did 11 repeats this time instead of 12 as I did the other two times I made this pattern. Details are on my Ravelry page. I hope someday I can get more of this yarn.

The ball of leftover yarn is sitting on the dresser. It's going to stay there awhile.




Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

Nice looking monkey's there! I started my monkey socks in Alaska too - small world don't ya know.

2:58 PM  
Blogger cyndy said...

Wow!!! Those turned out to be amazing!!! Love um!!

(I think they look more like a zebra than a monkey!)

:-)

8:06 AM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Nice Monkeys! And what IS it about January and work? I feel your pain...
(((hugs)))

12:06 PM  
Blogger roxie said...

Wow! Thoe are awesome monkeys!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home