PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Finishings

Knitting has been going on at an almost every day pace, but I haven't seem to have been accomplishing much. Maybe it's the end of winter blahs, maybe it's the tax time funk, maybe it's just because there was too much stuff to do when we were vacationing, but I haven't finished near as much as I've wanted to. Or maybe my expectations have been a bit unrealistic. Anyways, it's time to celebrate several finishings!

I've made my 100 miles for Runagogo!! Buddy and I walked the last mile on Friday night. Now the next goal is to walk another 100 by July 4. I might need some new shoes, though.




Several weeks ago I finished my Fetching Mitts. I love the Malabrigo and I want to knit a hat to match these for autumn.




I finally finished some hats for 40 Days for Others. I used up several leftover bits of yarn and I'm very pleased at being able to put those bits to good use. They will shortly be in the mail and now I am finishing out Lent by knitting preemie hats-- more about that next time.



I just wish I could get my knitting mojo back into gear. I just know it's that tax time funk. My knitting's just been going to the dogs.






Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Well, it looks like you have accomplished a lot to me! I am working on my second Fetching mit. I love them...so nice to have when the house is cold on a gloomy day. Yours are very pretty!

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 100 miles! I sorta fell off the wagon a few months ago. The hats are really cute! Hang in there soon tax season will be over and you'll have your mojo back!

5:03 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

Hooray for you you hiking wonder! Get those new shoes. Those are the only feet you will be issued and you need to take care of them. They need to last the rest of your life.

Buddy is a GOOD dog!!

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been very busy indeed - beautiful FOs!

1:34 AM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Sure looks like a lot of FOs to me!
Great puppy shot!
(((Hugs)))

9:18 AM  
Blogger JulieLoves2Knit said...

I know just what you mean - I'm in a knitting slump too - I think I just need a break to get my groove back!!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home