PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

March 007



The month of March, at least for the last few years, has been a time when we parched-dusty-earth desert dwellers have run away to the sky and the sea. So March, for me, brings memories of those to mind. Of course, now it will also be the major birthday month as well (Joe, son Michael, my dad, and of course Felicity).












Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger margene said...

Amazing, amazing pictures!

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots! I can't believe how fast March went by.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

LOVE the last sunset picture!

7:37 PM  
Blogger roxie said...

Serene seaside sunsets. Ahhhh!

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh. I'm stunned, really. Absolutely inspiring!

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home