PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Walk With Me Out East on Wednesday

While out east last month, much and plenty of walking was done. It was certainly not as hot, humid, and rain-less as it is in Arizona right now. At least in my part of Arizona. All the green in these pictures makes me feel good. And the water looks like pure heaven.




















Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger cyndy said...

Thanks for the walk photos Pat! They are beautiful! I didn't get to walk this week, so I'm glad to tag along...esp on the beach! Lovely! Hope you had a nice time out here (east ~that is)

5:32 AM  
Blogger Abigail said...

You always cheer me up.

Walk with me Wednesday is such a great idea. Maybe you should make a button and start a club. I will join you once we get to Florida!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home