PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's a Vision

A vision of something absolutely gorgeous. This is 4 ounces of laceweight bamboo, beautifully hand dyed by Teresa Ruch of Teresa Ruch Designs in Portland, OR. This lovely skein was gifted to me by the extraordinarily generous Roxie, as a major giveaway she held for her 600th post. Thank you, thank you, Roxie!

And I have a vision of a beautiful lace scarf in my future!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

Oh my...that is so you:D

All of autumn is one hank....I think I might faint beholding the beauty.

6:05 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

I'm so glad you got it all right. That yarn has definitely found a good home.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

Wow. That is sure gorgeous! Bamboo is some of the softest material to knit - you will enjoy knitting with it I think!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Jenny Raye said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous yarn! What a lovely scarf it will make. Love your Christmas in July scarf. Good on you for getting some gift knitting done already.

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home