PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Walk With Me Wednesday

Or, why I haven't posted a picture of the finished Silk Garden hat. Or, then again, why I haven't updated my sidebar. Because in the middle of my vacation week, I got snatched back to work for two days. (Do not ask. Do. Not. Ask. Because it was totally unnecessary.)

However, Buddy and I got to sneak in a quick walk before I left for the day. And there is a picture to go with it.

Nature does provide a beautiful and necessary counterpoint when things aren't turning out as planned. How do people manage, who never look at a dawning sky or a beautiful lake or a meadow or a silent red-rocked canyon? How poor life would be without the glories of creation.


2 Comments:

Blogger roxie said...

You just feed my spirit with your photos! Thank you. Lucky you and lucky Buddy!

Knit on!

7:52 AM  
Blogger kathy b said...

Lovely photo Pat. I love the care you put into the photos on your blog.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home