PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Monday, January 22, 2007

What, No Snow Day?



There was ice on the sidewalks. There was ice on the side streets. Every school district in Southern Arizona, it seem, including Tucson, was closed for a snow day. Except ours.

Barbara was not happy.

I was happy. I got up to take Barbara to school and then went back to bed. I slept until 10:30! Then I did laundry and dusted and vacuumed a little. I cleaned up some files on the computer. I took Buddy for a walk after the sidewalks melted. Buddy thinks snow is weird.

Little Cat says, No way am I going out there!

All the melted snow is supposed to freeze tonight. Travel in the morning may be interesting.

It certainly was a fun day.

Except for Barbara.






6 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

Well are'nt you the lucky ducks. Our schools were open and the phones rang non stop for 3 hours.

We so badly wanted a snow day. Stinky superintendant:(

Anyway the pics are great. Thanks as always for cheering the heart and soul.

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snow in Arizona? Wow! Two times Wow considering the fact that we still haven't gotten any here in the Austrian Alps - something's wrong, that's for sure... I adore your snow pics, so very beautiful indeed!

12:18 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

Snow on cactus is so surreal. I agree with Buddy. that stuff is wierd!

7:21 AM  
Blogger kathy b said...

I count on you for nice warm Arizona pictures to help me muster through the gloomy chicago weather this time of year........
please

as soon as the sun comes out and that snow melts...okay?

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We got a very little bit of snow last night. It looks like you got more than us. Enjoy your bit of winter!

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful snowy photos! Love the kitty in the window...

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home