PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Stash Has Left the Building




With more stuck on the side. I added an Arizona postcard, so why not everyone else do the same? (Might help to hold the box together.) And, ummm, I don't quite know how to say this, ummm, seems the box is now somewhat, ummm, heavier? than it was a week ago. Not quite sure how I did this, but I think the next person in line probably needs a Dalegarn book. Because I really don't think I put that much tape on the box. And the postcard isn't that big.

The lovely man at the post office is very nice about my well decorated boxes these days. I mailed it with a 3 - day delivery, so start looking on Monday, ladies. Or maybe Tuesday. That's what the man said.

And for those of you looking for new projects to start chez Pumpkinknitter, don't hold your breath. It's going to hit 100 degrees in Tucson on Saturday. So I won't be knitting any wool Cascade in the forseeable future. But those Pumpkin socks, now, that's another story. I just got my copy of Knitting Vintage Socks, (finally) and I have to find an appropriate pattern. Any suggestions? Because it's not like I've had time to sit down with a glass of ice tea and read the thing yet.

Tomorrow, a new FO.

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

100 degrees! Shee-ewwwt! That's hot. I don't care if it's a dry heat.

Heavier? How on earth could it get heavier. Can't wait to see where it goes. 'Cause I forgot where I told you to mail it.

And I see that you're on blogger -- how can I get it to list us all along the side like on the handknitted gift blogger blog? I'm flummoxed.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, how cool that you decorated the box with the postcards, looks so great and it will certainly cheer up some of the post office workers handling it as well!
100 degrees? Oops, that's H-O-T! Do stay as cool as possible - that thing with sipping some ice tea is sure a very good idea!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home