PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Monday, May 01, 2006

KAL's Galore

Now, some folks might remember that I had a New Year's knitting resolution to join at least two KAL's. And already I've gotten involved in a few more than just two. The Knitting Olympics, 40 Days for Others, 200Sox, SYAC, Project Spectrum, and so on. Now I find myself aboard two more.

Ann has started up The Sisterhood of the Traveling Stash. Lucky me, I get to receive the stash box first, which means I have first pick of the goodies. Ann has promised that there will be bunches of good stuff in the box, which makes it all the more enticing.

And today I jumped aboard The Amazing Lace, hosted by Theresa and Rachel, where I and my partner lace projects will compete for fame, glory, and lovely lace yarn. Run on over and check it out. It's not too late to join in, I wouldn't think. My initial project will be my green lace scarf, which by the way will also be my May Project Spectrum knitting. (Let's not dwell on the fact that I have yet to finish a single PS project, okay?) And I suppose my Lacy Kerchief Scarf, which hasn't been touched for a while, would qualify for this as well. Plus I'm planning on doing some Branching Out scarves for Christmas presents, so there is plenty of lace in the knitting lineup.

And tomorrow the Sockapaloooza Socks get mailed! The fun just never stops.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lace scarf it a very pretty shade of green. The Lace Kal sounds like fun I'll have to check it out.

2:31 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Beeeautiful scarf, Pat! Is it one of the trio from Knit Simple? I bet it has a nice drape on the neck. Pattern on both sides? Very nice.

4:32 AM  
Blogger Jenny Raye said...

Glad you joined too!!! I'm off to mail my Sockapaloooza socks after I hit the shower!

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that scarf is so beautiful, what a lovely shade of green! Great work done!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home