PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Happy Birthday, Joe



Happy Birthday to my best buddy! I wouldn't change a thing about you. Here's to many more!

I've started my first hat for "40 Days". I'll post a picture once there's something other than ribbing to show. The lace scarf hasn't gone anywhere, but the Sockapalooza socks are off and running. Between Project Spectrum and the ABC along, there is so much to see on the knitweb these days. I love all the inspiration.

PS - Joe doesn't go anywhere on the trail without that poor beat-up hat. Yes, he has a new one. No, he doesn't wear it. I can find him anywhere, just look for the hat.

Edited to add: photo taken at Zion National Park, Utah in June 2005.

4 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

I like a man you can spot in the crowd:0) Love the pic. Were you in the Grand Canyon?

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Joe! The hat is da bomb. Wear it well and wear it long.

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Joe! Best wishes for many many more! Where's the photo taken?

4:22 PM  
Blogger kathy b said...

Happy Birthday Joe. Glad he is feeling better these days. Aren't we lucky to have our husbands as our best buddies. We are so lucky.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home