PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fantabulous!

On Friday I came home from work to find a package waiting for me. My Apres Christmas Swap Pal's package had arrived! What a wonderful pile of goodies from Tiffany!




Tea!




Chocolate and stitch markers!




Knitter's socks!




And the most wonderful pair of perfectly colored, perfectly snugly fitting socks!




The pattern is Autumn in Oregon by Chrissy Gardiner. The yarn is "Momma E's Cye*Eye*ber fiber" but Tiffany didn't have any more details than that. The yarn does make me think of STR. And I love the leaves on the cuffs!


In other news, Nana has been released from the hospital, against all expectations, and is back at the care center. The move seems to have perked her up, but it will be a long time, if at all, til she regains her former health. Thank you for all your lovely comments and support, they all do mean a very great deal.

Next time, the "Mystery Socks" revealed!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

Well - that package couldn't have been better timed! You certainly needed a little perk me up after the past few weeks. Wonderful news about your Nana.

11:36 AM  
Blogger thegabbyknitter said...

Great package and those socks are beautiful!

Glad to hear Nana's out of the hospital.

4:21 PM  
Blogger JulieLoves2Knit said...

Autumn in Oregon - they look just like it!! Lucky you!!

9:16 AM  
Blogger kathy b said...

Pat

I NEED to know where she found the knitter girl socks. PLEASE. I must buy some for al.

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have posted on my blog now if you want to check it out.

The knitter girl socks were from my local yarn store. You can order from her online though or by calling if you wanted some. It is My Yarn Shop in Coos Bay, Oregon.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home