PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

WWMW - Shopping, Anyone?

I know that I promised to show some knitting -- actually, I wanted to show some FO's, but I've been knitting so much that I made my right arm quite sore and so I have backed way, way off, hoping that the pain would go away soon. Well, it has been greatly improving, but I don't have the items to show yet. I did get the Christmas stuff put away, however...

It would seem that this is my 300th post! Thank you all for coming on this trip with me, and here's to another hundred posts! And in a party spirit, let's go walk through the farmer's market in old Mazatlan...











Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger cyndy said...

Ah, the freshness of it all!!

Beautiful! I'll take one of those pineapples, a pound of tomatoes...and some of those awesome peppers! (yes, I brought my own bag....)

8:14 AM  
Blogger Claudia Bugh said...

Just gorgous! I love Farmer's markets. Paypayas are incredible with fresh lime juice squeezed over them. Yummmmmmmy. Sorry to hear about the pain. I have had that happen. Now I always take frequent breaks and knit on a variety of projects and this has helped me.

10:02 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

Oh the colors! Oh the shapes! Oh the huge delectable papayas! What a nice walk this is. Thanks for inviting us along!

Hot and cold packs on your owies?

12:51 PM  
Blogger kathy b said...

Happy 300th and many more

1:28 PM  
Blogger Susan Pandorf said...

Hey Pat! I just gave you an award. Check out today's post for the 411...

Blessings friend!

12:50 PM  
Blogger thegabbyknitter said...

Congrats on your 300th post. The farmers market looks wonderful.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home