PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

More Bloomin' Wednesday



I think the reason I lost my lace mojo for so long was the seemingly unending length of stockinette in Icarus. Add to that the fact that the rows just keep getting longer and longer, and frankly, I got bored. But now I am closing in on the last stockinette repeat, and soon I will be into the lace patterns. I'm hoping that a week, starting next Tuesday, of unbroken and uninterrupted knitting while camping, will get me through the last boring rows and into the actual lace patterns.

In the meantime, I have been cleaning, washing out the little sheets and quilts for the Moses basket, shopping for food and DIAPERS!! Tomorrow in Phoenix we pick up son and daughter (in-law, although the term hardly seems to apply, as she is as much of a daughter as any of the other girls) and the grandbabies!!

I'm off to work today, the last day and then VACATION! And hopefully, some good news by the time I would have to go back to work again. In the meantime, more of what you come to Pumpkinknitter for. (Cuz lately, it ain't the knitting progress.) Many more cactus are blooming this week for Buddy and me to enjoy.



















Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger cyndy said...

Lovin' the cactus blooms! Thank you -thank you!
And the red hot poker isn't looking too shabby eIther!

Have a wonderful visit with the family!

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these gorgeous pics! Have a wonderful vacation!

6:36 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Wait--you're going to knit something WHITE while you're camping???? I would be too nervous it'd get dirty. Have a good trip.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home