PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Monday, April 23, 2007

April 007

April brings the roses in the first and best bloom of the year. Later blooms, once the summer heat settles in, frequently will dry out while still in the bud. The cooler weather of spring brings out the best blooms. This year seems to be especially favorable for the roses; everyone is remarking on the explosion of roses this year.










The first bobbin of Romance is spun; hopefully I will find some time this week to work on the second. Spinning is so meditative!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger margene said...

Pretty, pretty roses! It will be at least a month before we see roses!

7:12 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

What delicious blooms! Great photos!

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous roses!

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *so* adore roses! Beautiful pics!

12:16 AM  
Blogger kathy b said...

I so hope my roses will have a better year this year. Too many wabbits last year.

To spin, perchance to knit......

someday I'll spin. You are inspiring me. Roving roving roving, keep them doggies roving

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home