PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Pupsicles

Last night, Barbara and Buddy shared a popsicle. Or a pupsicle, if you will. Actually, Buddy just wanted the stick.





And today the postman brought me an eagerly awaited package from Sugar Bunny Boulevard. Laura's first dyed roving! Yes indeed, I am the SOMEONE who unhesitatingly snatched it up when I got my sneak preview of it. So I cheated. Did anyone say that scoring roving was fair??

Now I get to start spinning again. I just hope I can do justice to this beautiful roving.




Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so love that first pic, it's really priceless! And the roving is gorgeous, awesome colours indeed!

10:06 PM  
Blogger roxie said...

Buddy shares well with his fellow puppy. Good dog, Buddy!

The roving is luscious! Yummy!! I vote that you should spin the red one first.

7:03 AM  
Blogger margene said...

You are sneaky! Laura's roving is gorgeous! Which will you spin first?

7:14 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

After all the trials and tribulations of the prior post you DESERVE to have some lovely roving to spin. I'm looking forward to seeing how it comes out! Have fun!! xoxoxox

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home