PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Walk With Me Wednesday

Work has been exhausting lately. Another reason why not much knitting or spinning has been done. But at least on most mornings I am able to get out for a quick walk with Buddy to enjoy the sunshine and the blooming flowers before heading into the disaster that has been work, lately. Today I was so tired I couln't remember the punch code to open the office door. I've only been using that door for nearly ten years. So I stood there for about five minutes until it came to me.

Now that's tired.



Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos - naturally I like the orange flower best! ;)

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are the most gorgeous flower pictures I've seen yet!

Hope your able to get some rest soon!

3:19 AM  
Blogger cyndy said...

Well, the good news is, at least you remembered the punch code...love that iris!

4:07 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

But Pat, If you can't remember the code, then you can't get in, which means you have a day off to rest, which you obviously must need desperately since you are too tired to remember the code. Don't you believe in signs and portents?

6:12 AM  
Blogger margene said...

That is tired! Take care and remember to smell the roses;-)

7:05 AM  
Blogger JulieLoves2Knit said...

I can't believe your iris' are blooming - at least a month or two away here - although it was almost 70 today!
The Beanies are great - thanks so much Pat. The STR came today!!!

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home