PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Saturday AM




This is what the sky looked like when I got up for work on Saturday morning. I didn't join Saturday Sky because I am usually at work all day and seldom if ever post on Saturdays. But I had to take this picture to share with you. It was nice to see a pretty sky before being shut up at work all day; it was about all the sky I saw since I didn't get home until after 8:00 last night. I really enjoy the sky when I'm not at work; I love to see the progression of the day. That is one of the nicest things about being off. Today it's overcast and a bit drizzly, but even this is lovely to watch. And I do enjoy all of your Saturday Sky posts!

Today when I woke up I was thinking about spinning. Doesn't everyone spin for half an hour before breakfast?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit that I either knit or spin while waiting for my daughter to be ready to go to school. Which one depends on how I feel.

4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful sky! Hmmm, spinning and some coffee. Sounds good to me.

5:45 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

I need my breakfast first thing. Even just tea and a piece of bread. I get too cranky and irrational without a little something to start the day. But I have spun before getting dressed. I have spun instead of eating dinner. I have put on a recorded book and spun for six hours straight with only potty breaks. It's addictive!!

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful sky!

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww - this pic is so beautiful, really artsy, and the colors are definitely an inspiration!

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home