PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Avast There, Chocoholics!








If you ever go on a Royal Caribbean cruise, whether you are knitting socks or not, be sure that you go to the Midnight Buffet. If you are really lucky, it will be the Chocolate Buffet.

It's all chocolate. It's all edible. It's all delish.

Especially the chocolate strawberries.

And you know, of course, you just have to click on the pictures to see them full-size. In all their chocolatey glory.


I spun some more last night before turning in. In fact, I spun until my arm and shoulder started to ache, at which point I quit and took an Aleeve. This morning the arm felt fine. Now I'm going back through all the spinning posts you all have posted in the past, looking for comparisons between yours and mine. I'm almost through with my second Branching Out scarf, and I'm thinking about spinning up enough to do another Branching Out with my own yarn this time.

The problem is, I'm also running into everyone's posts on dyeing yarn.

This is a very slippery slope I'm on, indeed.

As the final cruise picture, I give you my favorite of the 300 I took. Tomorrow, I promise to post a spinning picture, and return to regular knitting content. Hope everyone had a great time today at Rhinebeck.

4 Comments:

Blogger lexa said...

Wow! Look at all that chocolate! Love the sunset picture!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

O.M.G.
YOU are drooling over dying yarn? I'm drooling over that buffet. O.M.G.
I would have come home 10# heavier, I'm sure! Was is called "Chocoholics Anon??" LOL!
Such a gorgeous sunset shot, I can see why it's your favorite!
(((hugs)))

7:43 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

You can post all 300 of those cruise photos if you like. Soooo gorgeous!! Two weeks from today, we embark in San Juan for our week at sea. I can hardly wait!!

Spinning is good for the blood pressure. Spin on, but remember to stretch every half hour or so.

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. I'm in chocolate heaven now! Actually I spent most of today munching on chocolate covered gingerbread and began to feel really sick - but seeing these pics made me want more...more...more... ;)
And what an amazing cruise picture, thank you for sharing - these colors are so stunning and definitely inspiring too!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home