PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Views of Mazatlan



Sunrise over Mazatlan.





The coastline is dramatic. We saw cliffdivers. There are beautiful sculptures. In the old town area, the architecture is the eye-catching attraction.

















So many beautiful buildings, and a sense of quiet peacefulness.


Well, maybe it's because everyone was hiding from the heat.

The colors were lovely and tropical. Lots of wrought iron. The buildings were high-ceilinged to help keep them cool, making the interiors intriguingly dusky.


We stopped in a bakery. All the pastries were two for a dollar.

They were yummy.




It's my first blogiversary. Thank you all for being such loyal readers. And I celebrated. I bought a pound of roving. The big ball is sitting on the stereo. Isn't that where you keep yours?

4 Comments:

Blogger JulieLoves2Knit said...

Sounds like you really had a nice trip - since winter is definitly here I'm jealous of the heat - well sort of!
I was thinking that our anniversaries were coming up - you got started just before me - you were such a help! Little did we know....

9:31 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Well, Pat congrats on your blogiversary! And your trip looks like it was absolutely fabulous! I'm glad you and yours had such a good time. Now, if I could only track down the sisterhood box... ;(

3:59 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

Love the tour photos!! More!

What fiber is your roving? What color? A whole pound? You have a sweater there!

6:30 AM  
Blogger kathy b said...

Pat

Thanks for all the hard work that goes into blogging. I so enjoy Pumpkin Knitter. I think it is great that you celebrated with roving. Happy Anniversary

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home