PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

H is for...

Hiking, of course. If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you know that hiking is one of our favorite activities. I've selected just a few of the hundreds of hiking photos that I have.

In order, Fairyland Loop Trail in Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon South Rim Kaibab Trail, North Rim, North Rim, and Red Rock Canyon (Utah). Edited to add: Thanks, Margene, for pointing out my mistake in originally putting the first picture in Zion rather than Bryce. Ooops! I guess that's what happens when you look at too many pictures before picking a handfull for the blog.








Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger margene said...

Gorgeous photos. That is a part of Zion I have never seen.

4:08 AM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Excellent photography!
(((hugs)))

5:39 AM  
Blogger cyndy said...

So very beautiful (I can imagine it must have been more so to actually be there!)

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home