PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday's Flowers, Canyon Edition

There has been an obvious delay in posting, due to some computer issues which are not totally resolved. At least, I don't think they have all been resolved, but at least I am now able to upload pictures. I could not resist sharing pictures of the flora at the Grand Canyon. We have never gone before in August, and I was pleased to see many blooms that I had not encountered before. I don't know the names, but all the rain has certainly brought forth much beauty.










Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger roxie said...

I recognize indian paintbrush and cow parsley and mullin and is that a black-eyed Susan? Lovely photos, as ever.

Hope the computer is soon fixed.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

So pretty...
(((hugs)))

10:13 AM  
Blogger cyndy said...

Beautiful flowers! And the lighting is so perfect in the canyon!! Thanks for posting them!

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home