PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Little Blocker Cat

What do you know? Mommie finished the Cherry Leaf shawl. And she's blocking it on the bed in the spare room.

I like to sleep on that bed. I think it's my own bed. Nobody bothers me there. Now Mommie's got all these pins sticking up on the bed. And my blankets and pillows are gone.

I guess I will help Mommie block the shawl, so she can hurry up and put the pillows and blankies back on the bed.

Mommie and Daddy are going away for the weekend. She says that she will have pictures of the shawl next week. And I'm going to sleep on my bed all weekend long.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger roxie said...

Beautiful blocking assistant you have there. I love this post!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Abigail said...

How thoughful you to help Mommy with the blocking and adding an accent of kitty fur.

Tell Mommy to have a good weekend.

6:21 AM  
Blogger Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

Yes, and why not snooze on the softest spot possible! How patient you are to wait all weekend to take pictures!

10:17 AM  
Blogger kathy b said...

well it looks like a fuzzy shawl and your pretty hair will stick right to it. Mean kathy b would shoo you right off it and close the door so you couldn't lay on it. Your mom is so sweet.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

What a pretty blocking assistant you have there! Can't wait to see your lovely shawl - the glimpses are delightful!
(((hugs)))

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home