PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm Ticked

I had a whole post written and then Blogger chose to lose it on me. Maybe it will reappear someday out of the cyber-black hole, but I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks to everyone who posted compliments on the hat family. I've memorized the pattern by now and it will be good to use for airplane knitting, appointment waiting, etc. Plus it wouldn't hurt to have a few hats on hand for the next charity KAL.

There was a good amount of downtime today and the purple Sockapaloooza sock is flying along. I'm in the heel flap tonight. It's too bad this isn't purple month for Project Spectrum, because there's plenty of purple out in the garden. The irises are so intense,they put the purple sock to shame.

Hope your spring is good and purple so far!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Raye said...

Blogger gave me a fit today, too. Took forever to get photos to load, comments were going haywire. Looks like it's better now though. Your socks are beautiful!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

The socks are absolutely lovely, as are the flowers. We're still in the yellow of spring here...

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your socks are getting along so fine, the color you chose is absolutely beautiful! And so are the irises, their color is totally smashing - gosh, I need spring now as well, colors and beauty everywhere around!

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the purple sock and flowers. Sorry about your post.

11:45 AM  
Blogger JulieLoves2Knit said...

Your Iris are lovely - not til June here but love them then!!!
I like the sock - good looking pattern - and purple is my favorite color so they are a hit!!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home