PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Presenting...


Maria in her Isis Wrap and the second No Swatching Hat. The hat was too small for me but looks great on her, as you can see.


How did we spend New Year's?


Saturday night the old man went to work and I went to bed early.

Sunday morning I got up at 4:30 and went to work for almost eight hours. The old man got off work, went home, and fell asleep watching football.

Sunday afternoon he went out to do a church service and I cooked dinner.

Sunday night I got ambitious and cast on for some socks, using Kroy sock yarn out of the stash. Didn't get far. We fell asleep in front of the TV watching Monk reruns.

Party animals, that's us.

1 Comments:

Blogger kathy b said...

Your New Years eve sounds so familiar! I worked worked worked over the Holidays, so I was in bed as soon as I could get there!

No wonder the holidays seemed to fly by!

THe hat and shurg are wonderful . Really lovely work.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home