PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Day Trip!

Time for another day trip! We traveled to Tucson again, this time to see the Tucson Botanical Gardens. We had never been there before, and it was a perfect day to go. It's hard to believe that a place in the middle of the desert can be so green! And so much was blooming! Barbara was having a great time photographing flowers.



And there were so many flowers to photograph! The garden is divided into many smaller, "theme" gardens, and it is an education to walk through and see what can be grown in the local area.


I know, it looks like springtime, doesn't it.

And here is my lovely photographic assistant:




After viewing the gardens, we had dinner at TGI Fridays and headed back home.

Hey! I'm Knitting as Fast as I Can is having a mini knitalong, knitting hats with directions that she will provide day by day. I've got some spare Encore Worsted, and I've never knit a hat before. Let's go and do some knitting!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home