PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Been Thinking



About a cool place to knit. This was last month, just a few short weeks ago, knitting in New Hampshire. Notice that it was the middle of the afternoon and I was wearing a SWEATSHIRT. And this was the view I had...




Ahh, dreaming of green trees, cold rivers, and sweatshirt weather! May you all have a cool place to dream about, too!

P.S. Thank you all for the kind comments you left about the lace scarf, and Barbara too. I'm still holding off on casting on anything new, but that Mason-Dixon stuff is getting harder by the day to resist.


6 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Raye said...

How in the world did you ever leave this place?!?! Absolutely gorgeous! I'm not sure I would have gotten any knitting done...I would have just sat and gazed at the beauty.

2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, this looks to be the perfect place to knit - calm, peaceful, cool and green! I'd so love to be there now knitting as well! Great pics!

3:11 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

Emerald bliss! I grew up in desert country and know the HUNGER one gets for green. Would you like postcards of mossy river banks and snowy mountains to keep your spirit cool on thses scortching days?

And what is that lovely pink thing on your needles?

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss New Hampshire too. When we go up to the cottage in the summer I love to knit at night with all the windows open and the wonderful NH breeze coming through.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

Beautiful knitting spot!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

What a lovely knitting spot.
I really like the lace scarf you made. Very pretty.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home