PumpkinKnitter

The adventures of a knitting grandmother

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

She spins, she knits, she blogs about it all.

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Time for an FO and Another Post, Finally

Over a month ago I finished my second Noro Striped Scarf. And, since I've been so extremely organized, I can't recall the colors I used for this. It is Silk Garden, of course. I started this in June and finished it on Halloween. It will be going soon for a Christmas gift.



Baby Cat Kyra wants to know where I hide the camera, because she likes to have her picture taken.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Ann said...

I love silk garden scarves... Yours is beautiful. Lucky giftee.

4:20 AM  
Blogger cyndy said...

Lovely FO!

(and kitty!)

6:10 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

What a pretty girl baby cat is! I've been awwy too long. Gotta catch up on your blog.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

So glad to see you! And Kyra...what a pretty thing she is...
(Your scarf is very nice...I like the colorways)
(((hugs)))

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Sharon said...

Both my Noro striped scarves left me to be gifts also. Shoot...now I'll have to knit another one if I want one to keep. Such a hardship. :) Yours is lovely.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home